Friday, December 5, 2008

Okay well the survey thing was stupid

So I thought id tell ya a bit more about me this way...

I married to a guy whom makes me crazy...more moods than even I have, but I do love him and hes very responsible...so Ill stay here for a bit longer.

I have 4 children...3 here on earth and 1 in Heaven.

I am a part time painter, when the mood hits me...and it doesnt hit much...Im way too crabby and I cuss worse than any man...really trying to a hold on that!

Ive dealth with depression, manic and eating disorders all of my life.

I thoughts to most would be totally bazaar, crazy, weird ect...so I keep them inside...well before this blog anyway...this is where they will all shine through lol.

I have no local friends and am a stay at home mom so my life is quite boring except for me playing some of the games online that I like... www.pogo.com and Sims 2..although tonight I couldnt play that, some kind of error when I tried to load it...so Ill prolly need to reinstall it...yipeeeee

Im not really close to any of my family members because they are all full of shit..

I start a new kind of diet every monday and have it broken by monday evening.

Sometimes I think about leaving and just living in my car alone lol....no really I do...

I believe in God but Ill prolly be in the hotseat if i dont change my ways.

I dunno what else to day here so Ill stop this and maybe post later today if anything pops into my head.

No comments: