Friday, December 5, 2008

After Much Thought I finally did it!

After much much thought I finally decided to make this blog...not that making a blog is a big deal really but...to make this my "whew" place, my dont worry about whos feelings I hurt or who will be reading this...because I am just me....im not my friends friend right now, or my husbands wife or my childrens mother...Im me and Im FREE!!!! Not saying im a fake person with everyone or anyone for that matter....but I try to be a "good" wife and mother and watch my potty mouth and this and that....well none of that here lol...well Im going to TRY to be myself for once and not what everyone in my life wants me to be...can I get an Amen sister?!?!?! Okay maybe not..but thats what im about and will always be that way here on my FREEDOM BLOG!

No comments: